The SHELVING SYSTEM by MOEBE gives you the freedom to build your own piece of furniture and fit it exactly to your needs. This particular desk is made using specific elements from the system.
- Size: H 80 cm x w 85 x d 35 cm.
- Materials: Oak veneer on MDF, black powder-coated steel tubes, solid oak wedges.
- Includes: 4 black legs 85cm, 1 shelf set, 1 desk set, end caps and security clip set.
- Design: Moebe.
MOEBE is a Scandinavian design studio that creates products, furniture, and interiors. Founded in 2015 by architects Martin de Neergaard Christensen, Nicholas Oldroyd and cabinet maker Anders Thams. They design everything in-house and develop our own products into production.
Repair & Replace
Moebe create products so that they can be repaired. So that should a part break, then only the piece that is broken needs to be replaced rather than the product as a whole.
They design products and furniture that lasts, that can be repaired, and that can be easily stripped to its individual parts and recycled.
Their products all consist of separate parts, ensuring that it can be shipped entirely flat-packed or in a reduced form, thereby, cutting down transport volume to an absolute minimum.
- Moebe treats the design of their packaging as important as their products. Their packaging is cardboard-based, with no lamination. It protects the products through the rigours of shipping, and once its job is complete can easily be recycled.
- Responsible Production
- Moebe only produces products with partners that they trust and whose production is socially and environmentally responsible.
- 95% of their production is European based and 100% of their production conforms to their stringent CSR Policy.